ENTRY LEVEL: 0 – 4 Years Work Experience, $379.00*
MID-CAREER: 4+ years work experience as an individual contributor, $599.00*
MANAGERIAL: (Individuals who have hiring/firing authority and/or supervisory responsibilities): $875.00
EXECUTIVE: (Individuals currently in, or targeting, C-level roles, or who have hiring/firing authority and/or supervisory responsibilities for people at the managerial level): Priced individually.
Resume creation includes:
- Initial 60-minute consultation, including review of client’s most recent resume, and a discussion of types of target roles.
- Assignment to client of materials/information required to complete resume. This will progress at the pace the client’s pace.
- When Jobhuntercoach receives the completed assignment, a new draft resume will be crafted. This may take approximately two weeks, but is often completed earlier.
- Client and Jobhuntercoach CEO Arnie Fertig will review draft resume for any corrections, clarifications, or edits to be made.
- Jobhuntercoach will complete all revisions and return resume to client in Word and PDF formats.
* NOTE: Do inquire about special concierge services Jobhuntercoach provides to meet the needs of high-level organizational and corporate leaders and executives.
LinkedIn Profile Crafting
LinkedIn Profile: $450.00
It is critically important not only to have a well-crafted and optimized Profile, but to know how to use it along with all of LinkedIn’s other features to really power your job hunt. Remember that over 95% of all recruiters, HR staffing professionals and hiring managers will review your profile with care to either discover or vett you during their hiring process.
Profile creation includes:
- Initial consultation, and candidate supplies current resume with access to LI account.
- Jobhuntercoach crafts all profile blocks to enhance your personal brand.
- Jobhuntercoach suggests for LinkedIn Groups to join, and ways to use LinkedIn to maximize the return on your job hunt investment.
- One-to-one GotoMeeting tutorial: Leveraging LinkedIn for Your Job Hunt, 45 minutes.
Sign up for a free, no-obligation 20 minute conversation with Arnie Fertig to discuss your LinkedIn Profile.
Remember: An optimized LinkedIn profile enables recruiters who are looking for people with your skills, education, and experience to bring job opportunities to your attention and speed your job hunt!
I recognize that every person has a unique story to tell. Sometimes, however, you need a hand to understand your own story better and develop a more effective way to tell it, whether in person, on paper, or online.
This premise lies behind all the one-on-one coaching I do with clients in Greater Boston and throughout the U.S. and Canada via GotoMeeting, Skype and FaceTime. Coaching is always tailored to the needs and priorities of my clients, but often involves the following:
- Creating a Search Strategy
- Personal Branding
- Crafting an accomplishment/success-based resume.
- Creating a LinkedIn profile
- Utilizing LinkedIn to find opportunities, make yourself findable by recruiters and hiring authorities, and learn from the vast array of information found on the site.
- Networking your way to your next opportunity
- Interview Preparation and Debriefing
- Salary and Compensation Negotiation Coaching
In almost all cases, I ask clients to sign on for an initial three hours of coaching services in order to be most effective.
Coaching: $150/hour. Block of 3 hours: $400
Special rates are available to recent college graduates.
Jobhuntercoach specializes in providing customized services to the exacting needs of high-level corporate executives. If you are in the “C” suite – or aspire to be – resume services are offered by individualized quotes. More likely, however, you will be interested in a tailored package of services for people at your level:
- Resume Creation: including personalized branding statement featuring your key accomplishments, skills and demonstrating your outstanding value at the executive level.
- LinkedIn Profile: crafted to make you visible to the recruiters in retained search firms who seek passive candidates for their exclusive white glove services.
- LinkedIn Coaching: one-hour coaching session to show you the “in’s and out’s” of how to use LinkedIn as a source of Business Intelligence, to learn about companies and people of interest and to aid in enlarging your network of key business contacts.
- Professional Bio: for when you want to introduce yourself at networking events, informational interviews, and other occasions when you don’t want to overtly say: “Hire me.” Unlike a resume, your bio must be limited to one page, be in paragraph format, and feature a professional quality photo of yourself.
- One-on-One Coaching: up to 5 hours of personal time with Head Coach Arnie Fertig to discuss your own particular issues and concerns about your job hunt. Prepare for dealing with recruiters, enhance your networking skills, sharpen your compensation negotiation skills, and provide personalized support throughout your job search.
- Cover Letters: marry your understanding of the company you want to work at, the job you want to do, and why you would add the value that hiring authorities seek when ferreting out the “must interview” candidates from the rest of the pack. This package provides one well-crafted cover letter tailored for a specific job you identify and a second cover letter template that you can utilize when applying for additional positions.
- E-mail support: unlimited priority email support to deal with issues and questions as they arise for up to four months from the time you enroll for the Executive Package.
Investment in your professional future: $4,000.00
Payment & Guarantee
In all cases, payment in full is required before services are rendered.
Personal checks should be made payable to: “Jobhuntercoach.”
PayPal is also accepted with a 5% convenience fee.
I promise to provide my best efforts to fulfill all coaching services and work always to earn and maintain your trust and confidence. Unfortunately, I can’t guarantee specific results within any particular time frame for any client, nor do I offer refunds under any circumstance.