- Named as Approved Career Expert by Careerealism.com
- Operated with corporate HR staffing organizations, conducting numerous searches for a wide variety of professionals
- Ran my own recruiting company for ten years
- Led non-profit organizations at the New England regional and national levels
- Earned Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government
- Ordained as a Rabbi by Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
- Active member of the International Association of Career Professionals-NE and the Career Counselors Consortium Northeast
I help my clients understand how to master the nuts and bolts of job hunting, define their personal brand, and shorten the time until they are hired.
I know the hiring process from the employer’s perspective, and utilize the insights and experience I gained from working the other side of the desk to provide an advantage to every one of my clients.
I’m passionate about helping people transform frantic “I’ll apply to anything” searches into focused hunts for good fit opportunities. As a result my clients have saved time and money, even during the “great recession”
I’d like to get to know you. If you will be good enough to complete the form below, I’ll be happy to contact you and provide a complimentary review of your resume. Send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for some straight talk about what’s good and what can be done to improve the story you tell about yourself to every potential employer.
Arnie Fertig, MPA
Yes, I’d love to get a FREE resume review! Please contact me: